Sunday, May 5, 2013

A NECESSARY EVIL

I decided that when I was going to go to bed last night I would have done something around here during the dday that I could visibly look at, and feel smugly accomplished.  The house itself is pretty clean and looking fairly good.  I don't want to unpack just yet, because I want to repack at the same time and its too early.  Then it hit me...gorgeous day...dirty messy deck...thats what I would do.  So out I went and unstacked all the outdoor furniture, went and found old Betsy, the blower, hooked it up (I say so easily) and blew a million pine needles off everything, reset the furniture and voila!!!  Nice clean usable deck!!  The hardest part was keeping the dogs inside.

Around three in the afternoon I suddenly decided I wanted to get a kitchen cart for that kitchen aid mixer I am going to get.  Bill was all gung ho so off we went to the only place on the planet that sells stuff like that...Ikea.  I am not a fan of Ikea, and especially on the weekend but they really are the only store that sells that kind of stuff for a reasonable price.  As I said above, a necessary evil.

I found what I wanted almost immediately and today Bill built it, bless his heart.   Pics below.  I also picked up some nice looking jars for the flour, sugar, spices etc....It looks fabulous!  I still need to fill the jars but it looks good.  I am going to really enjoy it, when I actually do some baking!

Today I will write about tomorrow!! Hahahahaha...I was just proof reading this and saw what I wrote.  Other way around...tomorrow about today!  Sorry this is so boring..some interesting things happened which I shall blog about at a later time.  Right now I am tired...I wasn't able to blog this am, but I shall be back on track tomorrow morning!  TTYL
THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS, THE COUCH IS HIS, BUT SHE ALWAYS GETS IT WHEN SHE IS HERE,  HE IS SUCH A POLITE HOST...DON'T LOOK AT MY DIRTY FLOOR!!

THERE IT IS...DON'T LOOK AT MY DIRTY FLOOR!


MY CRAZY SON

MY CRAZY DAUGHTER

I HAPPENED TO SEE THIS...AND I SOOOOOOOO WISH I WAS THERE RIGHT NOW...SHE IS GIVING ME AN ARM AND HAND MASSAGE...FOR FIVE BUCKS I MIGHT ADD...IN CAMBODIA

No comments:

Post a Comment