Monday, May 6, 2013

NASTY NEIGHBOUR AND VISITORS

I did not go out of the house yesterday, no where.  The world came to me:)

Bill spent the day building my kitchen cart.  He is so funny.  Every five minutes you would hear something hit the floor and then a very bad explicative.  Now and then, when he is doing something with his hands, he calls me over to search his area for something tiny that has fallen and he can't find it. So funny, but not for him!

My brother stopped in on his way from the Island to Kamloops.  He stayed long enough to make himself three cups of coffee, which he made all on his own with our lovely new coffee pot!!  I love visiting with him.  I am determined to learn something new about our family past each time I visit with him.  He was two years older than me so he was privy to different things than me and its amazing what I have learned from him.  Some of it I maybe didn't want to know!!  We have a lot of skeletons in our closet.  Anyway, we had a fabulous visit.

Shortly after that Aryn came by to pick up granddog.  She ran a half marathon in the morning.  I am so proud of her.  She is going through a tough time right now but she still got out there and ran...and did very very well time wise, even though she didn't do any current training.  So we visited for a while and she made herself a cup of coffee with our lovely new coffee pot.  I make people make their own so they can have the Keurig experience!

You know I don't think we had dinner.  I had made a steak and greek salad for a latish lunch and I don't think we ate again before  bedtime.  We are getting old obviously, we just don't eat as much and we go to bed early.  Hmmmmmm......

I have a nasty neighbor.  I think I have mentioned him before.  He is an OCD fireman who has cowed his wife and kids into submission...and has tried to intimidate  all of us neighbours at one time or another.  He fights with everyone and I know through certain channels he has been sent to anger management three times....didn't work.  Due to certain crap I ended up sending him a letter telling him he was to never talk directly to anyone in our household or anyone that was visiting or working for us, if he needed to he was to contact our lawyer and relay it through her.  I gave her name and number, and since then he has been fairly invisible.  He has been repeatedly sued by all the neighbours at one time or another.

Yesterday I needed a cord from that side of the house.  I boomed around the corner and he was there, painting, yet again, the siding on his house.  He is so freaking anal and neat freaky about his yard.  So, he being only four feet away, I said Hi.  He looked right at me and turned his back.  Dickhead!  Now, our property is about six feet higher than his, with a retaining wall that runs down the property.  His yard is a complete cement canyon, anally clean, not one bit of nature there at all.  At that side of the house there is only about four feet of land between our house and the wall.  So, after I yanked out the cord from the plug, I "accidentally" kicked leaves, branches, gravel over the edge onto his pristine cement sidewalk.  As I barrelled back around our house away, he was frozen to the spot staring at the dirt I kicked over.  Hahahaha...and every single day he goes out and blows his cement sidewalk that runs along the bottom of our retaining wall under our tulip tree which drips a lot of awful flowers onto his cement.  He is such an ass.  I took a picture of his cement canyon and you can see where our flowers are messing up his yard.  Hahahaha  (and I just went and looked out the bathroom window and the crap I "accidentally" kicked over the edge is gone)
MY NEW COMMITMENT 

EEEEK!!!  I LOVE HANDEL...WE SAW SOME OF HIS HANDWRITTEN MUSIC IN THE BRITISH LIBRARY     THIS IS AN EXCERP FROM HIS MESSIAH 

OUR CLEAN DECK IN THE EARLY MORNING SUNSHINE

OUR ANAL OCD NEIGHBOUR'S CEMENT CANYON...THAT GREEN FOLIAGE IS ON THE TOP OF THE RETAINING WALL ON OUR PROPERTY....YOU COULD EAT OFF HIS DRIVEWAY

OH OH!!  TULIP TREE DROPPINGS ON HIS CEMENT PATHWAY...THE BLOWER WILL BE OUT SOON

IN COMPLETE CONTRAST...OUR MESSY ORGANIC FRONT YARD!

I was on the phone for about four hours last night.  Both were with two of my chillins that are going through stuff.  I am so glad they can call.  Its how us mom's roll...helping the kids any way we can, even if its just listening and talking.  Anywhoo....I am starting a piano regimen today.  I am going to practise every day I am home.  And I am only playing pieces I like.  We will see how it goes.  TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment