Sunday, May 12, 2013

BEFORE AND ....NO AFTER....YET

Hmmm....where to start.  Yesterday we spent the morning in our bedroom with our technology and bananas and yoghurt.  The house was still a sticky mess from the night before (April hadn't had time to clean yet) and smelt like red wine...not my fave smell.  So we just stayed in the bedroom, watched the news, ate the yoghurt, checked out facebook etc...had a great time.  I love bedroom mornings.

Around one we took off for Surrey.  We are having trouble with one of our mortgagors, (another one that has disappeared into thin air) and needed to check out the house.  So, we took Parker and off we went.  After much running around we finally found the place and, as expected, no one was there.  Lawyer time!

Then, since we were out there, we decided to go check out Cookie's Costco.  I phoned her place and there was no answer so off we went...and she wasn't there!  Dammit!!!  But we went in and bought weed killer and clippers, which ended up in our house right where they aren't supposed to be, and if I say anything it will be classified as a "nag".  Jeez men can be annoying.  Anyway, we will have to go out again one day when I know she is there!  We tried.

Whilst we were in Costco, Parker barfed up yellow bile...EVERYWHERE.  Jeez!!  My car!!!  We hopped over to the empty lot next door and let him out and he splatted out the other end everywhere.  Good thing we got him out in time.  Dogs.  What can I say.

We dropped him off at home and went to Swiss Chalet for an early dinner.  So good.  Back home and when we walked into the kitchen I couldn't believe my eyes!!!  The place was completely spotless.  I was so happy.  Bill did some yard work.  I did some photo reorganizing.

The other day I lost my new shoes, one pair of them.  They totally disappeared.  I completely took this place apart looking for them.  I found several pairs of April's shoes here and there but I simply could not find mine.  So over the last few days I have hunted and hunted.  This morning I went into Monte's old bedroom, where I had been so sure I had put them and decided to look again.  And, again I moved a pair of April's out of the way so I could get down and look under the bed.  As I moved her shoes, a bright green shoelace popped out of the shoe and when it caught my eye I realized that those shoes, that I have been stepping over, moving aside, seeing constantly, were in actual fact, my new shoes.  What a dumbass!  Oh well, glad to have them back!

We are now down to the final countdown.  Today and tomorrow are the housework part of the final chore list.  Tuesday I am reserving for nail polishing, hair washing, ironing, and final packing.  Tomorrow night I am having dinner with April and Aryn at Aryn's home.  Can't wait because both of them are the best cooks and April is driving so I can DRINK!!!  Apparently they are making a special drink so I can't wait.  I shall tell all about it accompanied by pics.  TTYL
WELL, HERE IS THE BEFORE 
MY POOR PURPLE ROOM...THIS IS MY UNPACKING ROOM...NOT QUITE FINISHED THE UNPACKING AND I DUMPED IT ALL ON THE COUCH SO APRIL COULD HAVE THE SUITCASE

MY PACKING ROOM, BUT APRIL HAPPENED.....FAX MACHINE, ART BOOK, ART PICTURES, INCLUDING A SELF PORTRAIT, TOWELS, DRUGSTORE STUFF STILL IN A BAG, BEDDING., WELL I GUESS IT ISN[T ALL HER........AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

THEY WERE RIGHT THERE THE WHOLE TIME

I WAS PRACTISING DAILY, BUT .... APRIL HAPPENED

SEE.....STUFF THAT DOES NOT BELONG THERE....I JUST GAVE BILL A BIG LECTURE ABOUT NOT PUTTING STUFF ON MY BAKING CART.....NO STUFF BILL!!!!!!  AND WHAT HAPPENED TO MY RED BOWL...ITS GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment