Saturday, May 4, 2013

DOGS FLOWERS AND COSTCO

Kind of a crazy day yesterday.  On my way down to the fat lady store and to meet Aryn after for coffee, I had a fight with a garbage truck.  Dumbass driver.  He obviously had "big truck syndrome".  Every time he would stop for garbage, he would purposely completely block our side of the road.  There were a LOT of stops ahead so there was no way were we going to just plug along behind him.  So, three cars in front of me worked their way around the truck, so when he moved to the next house he angled the truck to the left, just across the centre line, REALLY blocking it, dickhead.  There were no cars coming so as soon as he stopped I went to go around him and he jerked the truck even further into the oncoming lane, making me suddenly have to jerk even more to the left around him.  I laid on my horn as I went by and he laid on his back and I laid on mine LAST, stopped and got his truck number, made that obvious, and when I got home I was going to report him.  But I didn't.

I was awfully cranky yesterday, poor Bill, he got the brunt of it.  Once in a while I just feel irritated with everything.  After I got back from seeing Aryn  (and it was so good to see her and I have discovered that most the people I know read this blog EXCEPT my kids...so I can pretty much say anything I want about them...hehehehe) Bill and I took Bluebell, April's very sick bunny, and trotted across the city to get our vet to send her off to bunny heaven.

On the way back we stopped downtown to pick up papers from our accountant.  Bill parked, fed the metre, and disappeared into the building forever!  When he finally reappeared he was empty handed.  They couldn't find the papers.  What The Hell?!!  So off to Costco we were heading when my phone rang and it was the accountant's office saying they found them and they were ready for pick up.  Well now we are running a little late as we had to be at the kennel to pick up granddog by five and we still had to get to Costco etc...but no, Bill being Bill, he wouldn't leave them til Monday so back we go, beat our way through town, park in the same spot and he was in and out this time in about three minutes.  I was texting on my phone and when I looked up as he opened the door, there was a metre maid writing out a ticket for us,  30 bucks!  and I was sitting right there.  Bitch!!  I would have yelled but I have watched too many episodes of Parking Wars and have seen how stupid the people look when they fight an obvious ticket. So I kept my mouth shut, well I did yell thank you sarcastically out the window to her.  Cow!

We finally made it to Costco and bought our awesome Keurig coffee pot!  Love love love it.  We had to rush though.  We still had to pick up Sadie from the kennels and get home so Andrew could get his Costco stuff we just bought and meet the boat for Keats for his guy weekend at 7.  So we got home in good time and surrounded by a million dogs, we relaxed and watched tv and ate and just did nothing.  My fave!  TTYL
WHERE THE HECK DO THE KIDS FIND THESE DOG TOYS?

THE FLOWERS I BOUGHT AND ARRANGED FROM COSTCO

I PUT THIS PIC HERE TO SHOW THE LIGHT FIXTURE OVER THE TABLE...EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF IT...THEY SAY IT LOOKS LIKE PANTALOONS....BUT I LOVE IT

GRANDDOG (SADIE)

PARKER

OUR MOLLY DOLLY ... I RELATE TO THIS DOGGIE..SHE IS BLIND IN HER RIGHT EYE...OUR LAST BIG DOG BIT HER WHEN SHE GOT TOO CLOSE WHEN HE WAS EATING...I AM DARN NEAR BLIND IN MY RIGHT EYE..DUE TO SUN DAMAGE FROM LOOKING THROUGH THE VIEWFINDER ON MY CAMERA..OR SO THE DR. SAYS


No comments:

Post a Comment