Friday, May 17, 2013

ANOTHER STUPID BAIL

I am simply too tired to load pics or really write this tonite!  My feet are sore, my butt is sore,  my back is sore,  my brain is sore etc...

We truly did London today.  We started by going to the British Library and saw all the usual awesome things, Handel's hand written Messiah, Beatles hand written songs, Boewolf,  Alice in Wonderland, hand written, Jane Austin's works and her desk, Magna Carta, Shakespear's hand written stuff and so much more.

We then walked to the British Museum and covered Egypt and Captain Cook's collections.  So amazing.

We then taxied to Camden Locks and the crazy goth type market and and little alleys and stores and hodgepodge food stalls etc...We then rode the canal boat to Paddington area and walked a zillion miles to the station, did the tube to Oxford Circus and then walked another zillion miles to Selfridges.  We found the food hall and the moving sushi belt and sat and had some incredible sushi in the most interesting fun place to get sushi.  Upon leaving there we walked a million miles to Hyde Park, through it to a taxi stand that took us to Harrod's.  We ran up and down the floors of Harrod's then out to the tube and the forty minute ride home and then the walk to the hotel.

I AM DEAD. We hit the jet lag wall a very long time ago and all I can is fall into bed.  Love y'all and I shall do pics next post.  Tomorrow we fly to Paris!!!  Yippeie!!  TTYL

ps:  I forgot to mention the bail.  We hopped into a london taxi.  Bill and April were on the back seat and I sat on a pull down jump seat facing them.  Bill couldn't get the door shut and we had to move out of there.....so I hopped up and leant over and slammed the door shut and winged back real quick, sat down, and unbeknownst to me the seat had gone back up.  I landed on the floor so freaking hard and it jolted my back and wrenched my knee and must have looked totally stupid.  Holy Hannah!!!  I am just too old and too fat for this crap.  Its agonna hurt tomorrow!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment