Thursday, February 6, 2014

DANCING IN THE HALL

Spod and I just finished dancing a bouncy awesome slowdance in the hallway.  If anyone actually saw us they would have cracked up.  But the song was so awesome we couldn't help it.

One reason I can't wait to go away for a while next week is allergies.  Something in this house is killing me.  My eyes are swollen shut, my nose feels like caterpillars climbed up there and are wiggling and I have sneezed more in the last month than my whole life times a hundred put together.  I never used to have any sympathy for allergy people.  Buck up I used to think.  Mind over matter.  Yeah right!  Karma has royally kicked my butt.

I feel like such crap right now I am going to call it a day.  I apologize for this awful post.  I am seeing double at the moment (not that that is going to go away) and I am in a kind of awful depressed disturbed shaky state from watching three seasons of Walking Dead in the last two days.  Oh my God!!  Some twisted stuff there but I really love the post apocalyptic genre of shows.  And as I thought the zombies hardly play a part in the show now and its all about what kind rat shit bastards we humans can be.  I love it but boy is it ever difficult to watch right through.  

So with apologies I shall TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment