Saturday, February 1, 2014

WE COULD BE SHOT TODAY….OR TRAUMATIZED!

Its pretty early in the morning and we are preparing to leave to Surrey and bust into a house, legally.  I was talking to Monte last night and started to list all the times we have done this over our 33 year career…and it was a lot.  And every time is quite different.  A lot of them we know what has happened, but a few have remained a complete mystery.  Why people would just disappear and leave behind property with equity in it is just plain strange.

By the looks of things as they are right now the house has remained exactly the same for at least the past five years, and it does look neglected from the outside.  Like I said in the last post, there is always the possibility of finding dead people, or getting shot, or it just be a boring bust.  We will see later today.

We had dinner with my cousin Dorothy last night at Bin 4…the place our real estate lady gave us a gift certificate for when we bought this place.  The food was delicious then, not so much last night.  Its a gourmet hamburger joint and I ordered the spicy apple chorizo hamburger.  You would never have know there was either chorizo or apple in it.  A big disappointment and we won't be going back there any time soon.  But we had a fantastic visit with Dorothy, caught up on all of that family news…and there was lots of it!  We had a lovely evening.

We spent most of yesterday going to motor vehicle branches, icbc, etc…changing addresses.  I also went back to fat lady store and exchanged two items.  There was no apology or anything for the incorrectly packaged tights.  They are not that organized or friendly at this fat lady store.  'whine' I want my old one!  I think I will just stick to shopping in North Van when the opportunity arises.

Well I hear Spod bumbling around out there so I think its time to go.  I have instructed April to come on this blog and say good bye from me to all of you should we get killed today!  Hopefully I will TTYL!


1 comment:

  1. My God.....well I will be anxious to hear from you next, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete