Wednesday, May 6, 2015

SNEEZING SNEEZING SNEEZING

I think I have taken up sneezing where Bill left off.  I don't think its necessarily awful allergies but man I just keep on sneezing.  

Well I ordered my jeep.  My facebook friends will know all about this already.  Sorry for the repetition.

I took Monte along to make sure he fit in the vehicle and he did!  I have arranged for my Scion to be a trade in.  I tried really hard to get April to take the scion…its practically new and her tiny echo hardly goes up hills.  The scion would be so much safer to drive up here from Vancouver.  But there is no way..she says its because she loves her car, but I know its because she thinks it looks like a hearse.  She knicknamed it Hersey Squirt.  

Her loss.  They gave me ten grand for it so that makes me happy.  That is half what I would have made if I had sold it privately.  I ordered exactly what I want and it will be here when we get back from Maui at the end of june.  I will put a picture of what I ordered at the bottom.

Shaw came in yesterday and hooked up two tvs for me.  I have one in Purple Room and one downstairs in the family room.  Its odd though.  I have been without tv for so long now that I lost touch with all the shows I used to watch.  I have been using netflix or just reading books.  And I have become quite addicted to silence.  What I have missed is the news.  The internet does not keep up with the current issues.

Well today is doctor day.  I was to the dentist the other day and they took my blood pressure.  It was 216 over 135.  Why I haven't had a stroke is beyond me.  Its been high like this forever and no matter what pills they give me it doesn't come down.  Even when I lost all that weight a while back it made no difference.  It runs in my dad's side of the family.  So again today I am going to go in and try to get something done about it.  If I get in.  Trying to see a doctor in this town is a joke.  There are like maybe two small walk in clinics I have discovered and no doctors are taking new patients.  The guy that sold me my jeep was limping around, has been for three years, waiting for a hip replacement.  Nuts.

So now I shall go start my day.  Monte is super sick at the moment but I shall be booting him up here shortly anyway.  A lot of stuff needs to be done before May 20th.  And I can't start til his part is finished.  TTYL
I AM CALLING IT TANK.  THERE IS ANOTHER PIC AT THE END.  I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW BLOGSPOT SPLITS UP THE PICS AND IF I TRY TO FIX IT IT GETS MAD AND GOES REALLY CRAZY


A WEE SWAMP CAPTURING THE MOON


BEHIND ME WAS A BLAZING ORANGE SUNSET.  I OFTEN LIKE THE BACKSIDE OF THE SUNSETS.  THEY ARE MORE DELICATE AND PRETTY TO ME.

I PAID A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR FOUR MUGS…FROM ENGLAND.  THEY ARE EACH A LITTLE DIFFERENT.  THIS ONE IS MINE…FROM NOW ON I AM ONLY USING THIS MUG.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.

THE BACK SIDE OF THE MUG.  THATS MOM IN THE BACKGROUND WEARING A HAT.  ONE OF APRIL'S PAINTINGS HANGING ABOVE HER.

ALL THE DOORS, TOP AND WINDSHIELD COME OFF!  I GOT BOTH THE SOFT TOP AND HARDTOP.  APPARENTLY THEY ARE EASY TO REMOVE.  HMMMM….WE WILL SEE.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have your Tank when I come up to visit! Love the mug!

    ReplyDelete