Saturday, August 13, 2011

day 2

So far so good, but I am not doing Paleo until tomorrow. Last night we had a bbq on the deck and it was delicious. When I looked at the stuff available though, paleo would have been really difficult. But….I will see …..

Bill went to bed at seven last night…and I went at nine. Needless to say we were up and wide awake by three am. And starving!!! We got up and read books til seven and then went down and ate an enormous breakfast. Definitely not paleo. As I said earlier, I have to get all my favourites in today! We are going for a lecture of some sort at ten. TTYL

All in all a good day. The food was delicious and lots!!! I did manage to get all my faves in and now, finally, I am permanently full. Good thing. Tomorrow we are off the boat early and we will be walking into and all over Copenhagen! The lecture we went to this morning was full of tips on how to “do” Copenhagen on foot. So, either I shant eat or try to find grocery stores where I can buy raw veggies and fruit. I am going to try to include some of todays food pics in today’s entry. I almost, just missed, getting a picture of an older man with truly the longest biggest nose I have ever seen in my whole life. I am going to make it my mission to track him down and surreptitiously get his picture. There is no way I could have a normal convo with this guy. The word nose would somehow find its way into my dialogue, inappropriately. Goodnight. ps pics wont publish tonite

No comments:

Post a Comment