Wednesday, February 18, 2015

ENDLESS EFFING DETAILS AND MONEY OUT THE DOOR & A WHINY VENT

I can't afford this life.  Jeez!  Every time I turn around another whack of money is needed.  I have car insurance due the end of the month, new carpet to put down on the stairs, counters final pmt, ridiculous hydro bills on 2 or 3 houses, final big garbage run, paint for the new house, gardeners to do the big spring clean up here getting ready to list the house, window washers, gutter cleaners and on and on.

  But….I have to admit, other than the money part, I enjoy getting the place ready.  This house has actually been easier than other ones I have done.  It might have something to do with no 'interference' from Spod.  Soooo many times as I am throwing things out, giving stuff away etc…I cringe a little and hope he isn't watching from up there.

I am going to vent here for a moment.  After all the name of this blog is 'Vents'.  I wanna know why it seems that some ignoramusses out there think they can down talk to fat people.  Its like they think because we pack extra weight we don't have a brain.  Again, yesterday, at the grocery store another little asshole made comments to me…out of the blue!  I wasn't doing anything to him, didn't even notice him till he talked, so I know it wasn't a reaction to anything I did.

I was in the dairy section looking for sour cream for our dinner tonight.  This section was near the end of the dairy aisle.  So each carton I picked up was fat free or lite.  I wanted the full fat sour cream.  I finally found it and grabbed it.  As I was about to place it in my buggy, I heard a man's voice beside me say, "You would probably be better off with the low fat one."  So I, thinking he was making an actual health statement, replied, 'no actually when they take the fat out they replace it with a lot crap I don't like…like cornstarch."  He then went on to say, 'but a big person like you would probably be better off with the low cal stuff don't you think?'

I could not believe my ears!!!  "What do you mean?" I asked, just to confirm.  "I am just saying, the low cal stuff is better than the full fat one when you are packing a few extra."  This got my full attention.  I looked at him.  He was a fortyish balding ugly little man trying to be a hipster, but missing it completely.  Thin styled hair, horn rimmed glasses, black jeans…tight in a weird way, plaid button down shirt, but the plaid pattern was way too big, shiny black shoes…a true hipster wannabe.

So I know that what assholes like this are after is the shock of what they are saying, and then the reaction of you. They LIKE this kind of confrontation.  So I decided to take a different tact than verbally responding.  I slowly turned and stared right at him, unwaveringly, just like Molly does to me.  Its unnerving.  And I didn't stop. I slowly advanced on him until he was cornered.  I kept staring.  He finally mumbled, 'Just sayin' " and picked up his little hand basket and brushed past me back down the dairy aisle.

And I followed.  Every where he went, I went.  I stared.  Every time he looked at me I was staring.  He went down the pickle aisle, I followed.  He stopped at hot sauce.  I stopped at hot sauce.  He went down to the freezer section.  So did I.  And I stayed really really close to him and stared.  He started to tell me to back off.  Leave him alone.  Alright alright I get the point, you can go now.  Okay okay I am sorry.  I didn't say a word, I just stared and stared and followed and followed, right on his ass.  He finally put his basket down, spit out the word "Bitch" and left the store.  I parked my buggy and followed him outside, right to his loser beat up car.  He yelled at me "Have you lost your f*cking mind?"  He got in his car and as he backed out he threw me one last look and I smiled a big smile and waved goodbye.  He tore out of there way too fast.  Asshole.

You wouldn't believe how often comments are thrown your way.  Usually I just ignore them but sometimes I take exception, like yesterday.

It is so beautiful out right now.  I think I might grab a moment and go sit in the glorious sunshine and soak up a little D.  TTYL

3 comments:

  1. I'll bet he never does that again!!! Awesome!!!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahaha!!! That is the greatest thing ive ever heard... you are my new hero!!
    Kinda want somebody to be an ass to me now so I can do that myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!!! I would pay money to see that.....I actually had this little mental newsreel going on watching you do that. That is FABULOUS>

    Creepy, nasty little b**t**d

    ReplyDelete