Friday, February 27, 2015

I HAVE TO WRITE FAST

As per Shaw usual, the internet is going in and out. I pay 70 bucks a month for internet that doesn't work half the time.  Its just so aggravating.

I see I haven't posted for a couple of days.  I can't remember where I left off but really nothing notable has happened.  Except Aryn and Bradley are here and things are getting finished.  I have four full days to get the house completed to the point of having photos of it done for the listing.  I just don't think its going to happen in time.  There is so much arranging and cleaning to get done.  At least the outside is done.  I just have to arrange the deck furniture.

Aryn brought Sadie of course but she also brought Freckles, her 17 year old cat who had a stroke recently.  She is such a sweet cat (well most the time).  Its been a lot of fun watching three dogs, one cat and one rabbit interact.  Freckles nailed Molly at one point so now Molly is pretty shy around the cat!  Sadie promptly took over Parker's spot on the couch and Parker took over Sadie's dog bed.  I am beginning to sound like those old ladies that get way too involved with their animals.

Anywhoo I am going to hop off here and try to post.  The little wifi indicator up there is looking pretty weak.  I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before but I HATE SHAW!!!  I have a I Hate Shaw page on facebook you can join.  Top of my shovel list..(it seems I have a lot of things at the TOP of my shovel list)  Anyway I am going to go try.  TTYL  (if I can)

1 comment: