Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I'M TIRED AND MY HORSE IS TIRED

This was my favourite kind of day.  Cooking and planning!  But tonight I am so tired I can hardly see!

I got up really really early.  I didn't sleep all that well last night.  I wasn't that happy to wake up and see it was only 6:30.  It means I will be so tired by…well right now!  Its only 11 pm but I am bagged.

I made an apple crisp first thing this morning…and it turned out perfectly!  I washed my hair (shovel list) then cooked the rest of the dinner..bit by bit until it was done.

Okay this is a stupid post.  I am going to bed TTTYL
AND SO IT STARTS…I LIKE TO DO THIS IN THE MORNING…THAT WAY THE TABLE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE CLEARED OFF UMPTEEN TIMES DURING THE DAY!!!


COLESLAW DRESSING IN THE MAKING

SCALLOPED POTATOES

LAMB GRAVY


Add caption

AUNTY ORMA AND UNCLE GORDON

MY DINNER…NOTE THE GREEN MINT JELLY

BIG DOROTHY
MONTE

1 comment:

  1. I like the foodie blogging photos. It looks yummy ! And on a side note, looks like Monte needs a makeover for your big move up to Kamloops, a shave and a really good haircut !

    ReplyDelete