Friday, February 20, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARE!!!

I hope your birthday was an awesome one Clare!!!  Mainly I hope you got lots of cake!  It feels like its time to see you and Tish again.  The minute I know I am coming over I shall get in touch and see if we can have lunch!

I just had the most productive day today.  I got up and printed a million pages that needed signing and faxed to Aryn.  I then took Parker to Petsmart to be desmelled.  Popped into BCAA to find out that to take Bill off the house insurance policy I have to get a copy of the title, a notorized or original copy of the will, death certificate and Aryn, because she is the other executor.  Jesus Murphy!!!  Its easier to just sell the damned place and let it take care of itself.  I then went to the drugstore and faxed 27 pages to Arnie.  Went up to Costco and got deliciousness for dinner tonite (Fri night)  Em, Austin,Big Dorothy, Dan (her squeeze) and Monte will be here.  Its Em and Austin's last night in Victoria forever.  They will spend it here as she has cleaned and emptied her apartment.  Around 9:30 Myles and April will roll in.  I can't wait.  It's been forever since I saw M&A!!!  

I then went to End of the Roll and ordered the carpeting for the stairs.  It will be done next week. And as I was leaving their parking lot, right across the little side street was a storage place that had all the packing supplies I have been needing so I drove right across and loaded up!  Soooo easy.  Every single place I needed was right within a two block radius.  Then I went home and cleaned the rabbit cage and finished washing Parker's bedding and just as I finished they phoned so I went and got him.  He smells so much better!

When I got home I hopped onto the laptop and phone and arranged for the yard cleanup and weekly maintenance and I arranged for a final haul of garbage when I move.  So all in all very productive!  Also, I put an ad with pics for the sofa bed couch for 100 bucks on used victoria.  There has been endless requests for it.  So I have answered a couple of the requests.  No doubt it will go soon.  That will leave the rec room downstairs totally empty! Ahhh…I love that empty room echo!

  Now its late and I am not tired.  I'll tell you why! I got a call from Aryn telling me to finish watching season two of House of Cards and then when she is here we will watch whatever is available of season three.  I really like the show but I must be a little dense because half of it goes right over my head.  So I put episodes 6&7 on and basically slept, soundly I might add, through both of them.  But I have a feeling that even though I missed them, rewatching the episodes won't help.  Haha…I will have Arnie and Bradley explain it to me when they come.  In the meantime now I am not tired.  TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment