Thursday, July 25, 2019

ALL ATWITTER!!!

Firstly, I have tried and tried to reply to comments and this fucking, yes FUCKING, blogspot will not let me.  So from now on I am going to start each post with what I would have replied in comments. So...Sharri I am so happy all is well with you with the test.  It is such a relief to find that out!  And thank you for liking my dress!!!  And I agree....the bodice does look like a peacock...as I probably will when I try it on!!!
________________________________________
This town is all atwitter.  Everybody knows everybody and having two of their younguns' go on a killing spree is pretty upsetting to everyone.  And of course there is all kinds of speculation and condemnation and support for the parents.

  I read a face book page called AV Chatterbox where everybody makes their posts about one thing and another and then there are a ton of reaction comments.  I think I have mentioned this before.

I have been following along with everyone else and its been an interesting ride I tell ya.  Mostly though people are very sympathetic to the families here.  

Yesterday Monte announced he was going to James, taking some booze and staying the night.  They play a game and decided to do a little tippling as well.  So I had the whole day and night , and  given the way he sleeps in, half the next day, all to myself.

So I put my shoes on, gave my poof a tug, slapped on my trusty dusty visor that everyone hates, and headed to Walmart.  And, given that the bad boys had briefly worked there, the cashiers and workers were happy to talk.  I guess the boys were NOT stellar employees....they did NOT like working there.

And everywhere you go there are news vans.  The reporters are stopping every tom dick and harry they come across and pump them for opinions and info.  They lucked out with that girl that went to school with the guys.  This town is def atwitter!  Remember Macleans named Port the fourth worst town in all of Canada to live.....Sure makes for interesting living!

Last night I got all settled into my comfies and my chair, Murdoch on the tv, lappy on my lap....my phone rings.  It's Monte.  I guess Mr. Drinky wanted to come home.  Hahaha!!!  He truly is not a drinker!  So I headed out the door, pjs and slippers and all and drove the five minutes over to James's place and picked him up.  He had drunk six beer....and was done.  His sister can certainly put him to shame!!!!  He went straight to bed, did not pass go, and I didn't see him again til about ten this morning when the mental health crew showed up to give him his shot.

We then pulled on our proper duds and went to get his van...but stopping at Smitty's first for breakfast/lunch.  We just sat there and listened to all the convos going on....all of them, every single one was centred around the bad boys.  Soooo interesting.  One of them knew the family of the boy that seems to have been dragged into this, he doesn't even drive yet.  I am glad I read Jodi Picoult's Nineteen Minutes.  I learned to keep an open mind in these circumstances and don't throw the family under the bus immediately.  Some psychopaths are just that...born psychopaths.

Anywhoo....whilst at Walmart I found three whole chickens with my name on them!  I am going to cut them up and turn them into curried chicken a la Mom and Kathy style.  I bought a ton of super right sized plastic, BPA free etc.., to freeze meals in. I just put eight containers of pea soup into the freezer.  

Thats all.  TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment