Friday, July 26, 2019

FALLING DOWN ON THE JOB

I think I am not blogging right.  Back before Spod died and we were travelling, my blog kind of was like a bad travelogue blog.  But now...

This morning I decided to read some other blogs out there.  I used to read blogs, back when people just wrote blogs like they were a journal.  I am a really snoopy person, I would open people's mail and read it, I feel, but there has never been any mail hanging around that I am that interested in.  (And Peter I want to reassure you that I def did NOT open your wee book you left here.  We must get it back to you). 

 So being a snoop, dipping into other's lives suited me perfectly.  But that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.  Focused intelligent people have taken over blogging.

 It became clear very quickly that I am not blogging the way I should be.  I found a website that listed 100 'must read' blogs written by women.  I perused through all of them briefly, long enough to see what the feel was for each one.  OMG!!  WTF!!! TMI!!!  and not LMAO!!!!

Let's see, there was a purpose to every single one of them, not the rambly kind of shit I write.  Babies, spirituality, life lessons, recipes, recommended books, travels, Christian life, health, marriage, and on and on.  And their pics were all organized and perfect.  Not all mixed up and not good.  

So I sat and thought about it. What should I pick to concentrate my blog on to make it better.  Life advice?  Hahahahaha!!!!NO!!!  Recipes?  I don't ever use them, I just make crap up.  Health?  By a fat, high blood pressured, type 2 diabetic?  Ummm no.  Spirituality?  Well I am a kind of a new ager but just how much can you write about that?  Get a crystal, stick it in your pocket, be kind and loving all the time (sure)...There I covered it.  Books? I read a ton but thats such a personal choice, like music, I would be very uncomfortable thinking you would like what I like.  Ah well you get the picture.  Concentrated blogging just ain't going to happen here.  I am not a focuser.  So I am going to stick to rambly crap.

So that being said, I got up this morning, wandered out to the coffee pot, scratched my giant belly, let the dog out, stubbed my toe, swore, let the dog in, poured a coffee, plunked into my chair and I am still here.  What can I say?  My life in a nutshell..... unfocused and rambly, and happy  TTYL


1 comment: