Saturday, July 27, 2019

MISSING TWO LITTLE PEOPLE

Cookie:  thanks for the support!!  Hee Hee!!!!  I don't think I could do anything other than rambly shit!  I have been reading back over my blog...its been a super eye opening read.  I see that when a few days go by I need to re read the last post...I often talk about crap I think I have already explained and I haven't.  So my blog is more confusing than rambly!!  I shall endeavour to correct this...prolly not!
________________________________________

As I mentioned above to Cookie, I have been re reading my blog.  Way way back I mentioned that I was doing it so when I got old and got dementia I would be able to read this and remind myself of who I am.  Haha!  Not so funny! 

 I can't believe what I have totally forgotten, and not just forgotten, but don't even remotely remember when my brain is jogged!  And its to the point where I go, "Did I lie about that?"  But I took an absolute vow, out loud to an unhelpful Spod, that I would never ever lie here.

  I know that when I read all those blogs, if I had found out people were lying I would have quit reading it immediately.  Now, I might be wrong on some things, but I try to keep the hyperbole (I just wanted to use that awesome word) down to a low level.  I tend to be a hyperbolic (Love it) person.  Keep it real...thats my motto!

As I was reading along, pictures of Ainsley and a very little Stirling showed up.  Boy do I ever miss those two!  I would arrive at Kathy's and they would both come running, Stirling with his arms up.  I miss them, way more than I was prepared for.

Well I am starving.  I made the three chicken curry yesterday and frigging froze it all!  What a dummy!!  And I froze all of the pea soup from the day before that.  So Tuna sammiches it is!  I love tuna sammiches.  And I froze all the bread except the raisin bread.  I think tuna and raisin bread will suit just fine!  TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment