Wednesday, November 20, 2013

AWKWARD AND SAD

Poor Andrew.  He still hasn't found a place and he has to move in ten days.  April will be moving over at the beginning of Dec. and there is no way does he want to lay eyes on her.  Such a conundrum!  I'm not liking being caught in the middle here.  I feel so bad for both of them.

On a happier note…all of my kids will be home for Christmas!  I am so happy we have the room for everyone now.    Its going to be soooo much fun.  Kevin is going to bring some of his board games and I am going to make sure the grand kids have LOTS of fun things to do.  Plus…K & T are great trail hikers and we just happen to live within ten minutes of Thetis Lake Park trails.  The dogs will love that!

I have most of my Xmas shopping done.  I pretty much did it all online…Amazon.ca and shop.ca don't charge shipping and they ship really really fast.  Plus you find things you would never see in a store.  I have a special 'mailbox' in my email to keep track of all the orders. 

 Today we are going shopping for one thing or another (a toaster that actually toasts, not just dries the bread out/light bulbs/eggs) and I think I will buy the wrapping paper and tape etc and wrap these gifts as they come in.  Way less work later.

I think that I am going to commit to getting one obnoxious chore done each day.  And today it will be picture hanging.  (shovel list)  I hate hanging pictures.  I am only going to hang the pics that I know for certain where they are actually going to go and stay there.  The front room is an awkward room so I just have no clue what is going to go where.  Fortunately when we decided that we wouldn't really be doing anything too serious in there until Parker is gone, it took a little pressure off.  

Yesterday Spod and I went out and started to work on the garage.  He put together a couple of the metal shelves on wheels that we have.  The garage is so flipping full of boxes, it makes it hard to maneuver.  But…there were at least ten big, medium and small boxes with 'purple room' written on them.  And…my purple room closet is full of boxes already.  Soooooo much useless stuff.  Well I guess not totally useless, there is a scanner in there somewhere.  But I think I am not going to open the boxes for one year…then decide what I am going to do.  Maybe just chuck em.

Sorry for the lame post today.  Maybe I will go pick on Spod then report about it tomorrow.  Hahaha…Poor Spod.  He just slowly goes around and gets soooo much stuff done…its amazing.  I think I will take some pics and post them tomorrow.   TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment