Friday, November 15, 2013

OFF AGAIN

On the road again.  It never stops it seems.  A friend of Monte's in Port Alberni has a turkey.  She has been trying to get us all together for turkey dinner.  The first arrangement was interrupted by Mom and her funeral.  The second arrangement has been interrupted by Mark's funeral.  Now she says she is too afraid to make another arrangement....I don't blame her.  

I think we are all ready to go.  Andrew, bless him, will be taking care of the dogs.  I had a call from April this morning finalizing the plans to actually for sure move over here.  So I had to leave a long message warning Andrew, to give some extra time to find a place, and not to wait to talk to him next week.  The sooner he knows the better.  This will be hard for him and I feel so bad about it all.  I hate leaving important stuff in 'notes' (shovel list) but its too long to text and I can't phone him.  I just hope he understands, he definitely is NOT a happy camper these days.

I have been super nagging Spod.  I am determined to get organized in this house, put things away immediately, and keep the outside clean.  I think I have my work cut out for myself and I think there are going to be some altercations.  Spod is a dropsy, he just drops stuff where ever he is when he is done with it and there it stays....forever.  Thats where naggy me comes in.  I am going to have to get clever about it and come up with other ways for his compliance.

While I am whining.....I have told him at least a million times to LEAVE MY GARBAGE ALONE.  I have two garbage cans that are not in his way that are MINE.  Just because stuff is in there does not mean its garbage.  I put bills and mail in there that I think I am done with but not sure.  Its a half step to actually being garbage.  If he throws it out important stuff goes out too. 

 One of my garbage containers I filled with medications, expensive japanese purse knife  etc...all out of my bedside table.  It was in MY bathroom waiting for me to sort and put away.   When I got back from the week end, I noticed it was missing from my bathroom.  I panicked!   He took it!!!!  Apparently as he started to throw stuff out he realized it wasn't garbage...but he pocketed MY knife and didn't put the garbage can back in my bathroom.  WTH??!!  LEAVE MY STUFF ALONE MISTER!!!!!

So I came up with a plan...and I told him this.  I am going to bury something really important to him in all my garbages..so if he empties my trash, he will be throwing out something really important to him...like his bottle of balsamic vinegar, or his wasabi peas, or his slippers, or five of his 100 pairs of glasses, or a roll of paper towel (that one will kill him) or one of his thousands of sticky rollers he has ALL OVER the place.

Well we are off.  I shall  post as we go.  TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment