Sunday, November 3, 2013

FAMILY PICTURE TIME....(SHOVEL LIST)

That title sounds pretty scroogy of me.  I am okay at the beginning of photo shoots, but after the fiftieth picture I get cranky.  I know, its stupid, but I hate having my picture taken.  And its such a futile endeavour to get all the kids to sit still AND look nice, to get the dog to sit and look (which we didn't even try) and to get all the adults to look at the camera...show your face people!!

But as it turns out, it wasn't so futile afterall.  There were some pretty awesome pictures at the end of the day!  I put a couple on at the bottom.  

Today was a pretty quiet day.  Kathy whirled around like a dervish and POOF!! the house was all back to perfect...clean and organized.  I simply don't know how she does it.  It really is completely beyond me!

Bill went to Costco and came home with a lovely beef roast bigger than a newborn.  So what else can one do?  At six we sat down to roast beef, mashed yams, yorkshire puddings, gravy, asparagus and peas and carrots. Mmmmm.....and there are enough left overs to make sandwiches tomorrow.  Tomorrow night we have all been invited down to Stan's for supper.  He said we were having Mac and Cheese....I am going to hold him to it.

I can't remember much else that we did today.  We spent lots of time looking at the pictures.  April and Monte and Myles decided to stay until tomorrow so we had a really nice time with them.  Emily was busy studying for an exam.

Now its time to get off to bed.  Very sleepy and I need to sit here a while while the pics upload.  TTYL
THE GRANDCHILDREN:  FROM LEFT:  DAVID JOCELYN MONTE JENI APRIL ARYL DOROTHY EMILY KEVIN


BEER PONG.....MONTE GRABBING THE BIG STACK

OBVIOUSLY I LOST THAT ROUND...AGAIN

THE GRANDCHILDREN WITH THEIR SIGNIFICANT OTHERS AND GREAT GRANDCHILDREN

EVVERYBODY

OMA'S CHILDREN AND THEIR SPOUSES

AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL....HER CHILDREN

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures. They are magnificent. Oma must be thrilled...:-).

    ReplyDelete