Monday, November 11, 2013

BY JAYSUS!!! WE ARE STILL ALIVE!!!

What a crazy weekend.  I don't think words can even begin to describe what went on.  Right now I am on the ferry heading home.  I was going to spend a night at Cookies's tonight, and was really looking forward to it, but on the way down from Princeton I got a phone call from Kerry to tell us that cousin Mark died of a heart attack.

He spoke at Mom's funeral.  Ironically his message was how he would usually pass all relatives and friends by as he travelled from place to place.  But, he made an exception for 'Auntie Mildred" and he is so glad he did.  He closed with the advice to us all to take the time to visit friends and relatives as you don't know how much time they have here on this old planet.  How prophetic.  We all loved him so much, he was an amazingly nurturing loving man and at the age of 59, gone.  I am so grateful we had some time with him last weekend.

So, I am not currently at this moment in the right frame of mind to write about this weekend, but I promise that as of tomorrow I will be.  And not only that, wait til you see the pics!!!!

TTYL  and good bye Mark...you will be missed badly.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh , Helen. I am so sorry. You have had so much loss in such a short time yet you keep on expressing yourself with such gracious aplomb. Gob Bless you.

    ReplyDelete