Monday, November 11, 2013

BUSY BUSY BUYS


I am sitting on the ferry heading to North Van, picking up April, Eithna and Jess on our way to Princeton.  It is unbelievably beautiful out and we just sailed through hundreds and hundreds of killer whales, feeding.
Yesterday was insanely busy.  I packed, laundryed, cleaned, cooked, washed hair (shovel list) and sent Spod out a couple of times for things most important.
I carefully made a fairly long complicated list for him.  It involved several stops, finishing at costco.  At the last minute we remembered garbage bags.  Very shortly after leaving the house he phones me.  He is at Costco, first, not last.  He says “What was it you wanted at Costco?  I lost the list.  I know we need garbage bags.”  WTH??!!!   After going over and over that list he remembers the only thing he is interested in.  Garbage bags. 
 He is always doing this and I should know better.  Once its on the list its out of my head.  So I yell and tell him to go find it as I don’t know what was on it anymore.  He never did find it but he didn’t forget anything either.  Later he found it right there in his shirt pocket.  Jeez!
I rushed around and made sure I got everything done in time to watch Glee.  I hate Glee.  Its a stupid cheezy dumb show (sorry peeps if any of you like it) but Adam Lambert was on.  ‘sigh’.  My hero!
Now its off for fun and debauchery.  Yay!!! TTYL  (if I can)  lol!!


No comments:

Post a Comment