Thursday, October 10, 2013

D-DAY

Well this is it!!!  It is four in the morning, the house is asleep and its all dark.  I am taking a moment to consciously take in the fact that this is our very last night ever in this house, and living with April, and being a resident of Vancouver Metropolis.  I don't think its going to really hit me until we are completely moved and not coming back here to clean, or do business etc...

I do believe we are pretty much ready, except for: we buried a filing cabinet in Monte's room where all the boxes are...it will rapidly have to be emptied into boxes as soon as it appears in there.  And the closet has about ten full garbage bags of my skinny clothes (shovel list...should just donate them) and they have to be boxed as well.  Spod told me the shed was completely empty except for a couple things that would go in our truck.  I took a look and I was shocked then pissed off....its half full.  I do believe he will be making trips back here over the next while...BY HIMSELF.  Once I am done next week, I will be DONE.  Other than hair appts. or doctor, I ain't coming back!!!

And now I have just realized I have packed every single piece of clothing I own.  Every single piece.  I have no clothes to wear today.  DAMN!!  I am going to have to go find the right frigging box and dig out a shirt and pants.  I never got dressed yesterday so all I have are the pj's I have on.  So on that note I had best get cracking...I will post another entry as soon as the truck delivers our stuff tomorrow.  What a dolt I am.  TTYL

1 comment:

  1. You are not a dolt...you just have a life...and it overruns you a little once in awhile....LOL.

    ReplyDelete