Friday, October 18, 2013

I REALLY JUST WANT TO GO HOME

As my facebook friends maybe saw yesterday, I was presumed to be homeless.  And that is almost my most dearest wish.  Being a bag lady with a shopping cart has secretly been a fantasy of mine for years.  Just think....no stuff to worry about, no house to clean, no bathing or hair washing, probably lose weight due to lack of food,  all plus pluses I think.

But in the meantime, in the world of reality, I am having to juggle four houses in my brain.  Port Alberni, Victoria, North Vancouver and Maui.  They all need to have bills paid, maintenance arranged, work to be done....I just want a lovely motor home and drive from town to town, park, put my feet up, drink coffee...and when I am tired of the scene out the window, pull up stakes and move on to the next spot.  It sounds like absolute heaven.  The first place I would ramble around in would be Alaska again.  One can dream.

I am sitting on the bed in the motel.  I am procrastinating.  I do not want to go back to the house.  And whats more I do believe I will need to come back on Monday.  The listing becomes active on Monday evening.  Photographers are coming in on Tuesday.  And at the moment so much is still being done so I need to come back and fine tune and then leave it to April to maintain.  

After my hair appointment yesterday I came back to the hotel room to do my hair (dry and put into a poof...takes forever to dry).  We met Aryn and Bradley last night for dinner at Earls.  We had a lovely time with B&A but an awful awful dinner. Spod and Aryn's halibut was tough, dry and not tasty.  My salmon was really good but it was on a bed of lentils and black somethingorother and it was stone cold.  Its funny, eveytime we go there we see famous people.  What gives!!??  Its not that great a place.  We will go to Denny's next time...way better food!

Well enough of this.  I really must head off.  We have reservations on the 3 ferry.  We are meeting Monte for dinner in Nanaimo and then he is following us home.  He took Parker with him home and I guess he has done nothing but crap and wee and claw the blinds and gouge the wall beside his door since he got there.  Stupid dog.  See Jan? I told you I don't like dogs!!!  I just like other people's dogs..LOL!! TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment