Sunday, April 7, 2013

COOKIE DAY FOUR

Well now, lets see.  We lay around for quite a while this morning.  Bill slept in a little and Cookie and Brian read out on the lanai.  I am sure they could probably have left this condo a lot earlier than we did!    We did leave by about ten this morning and headed for a wee drive out hana highway.

Last time Bill and I were here we found a beautiful suburb of amazing homes in a paradise setting.  So out we went and got a few pictures and ogled those beautiful places.  Most of them were for sale.  Cookie is looking up the prices on them, just for fun.

We ended up in Haiku at a place called Colleen's for lunch.  I am truly sorry I didn't get pics of the lunch we ordered.  We had fish and chips.  It came out on platters.  Piled up delicious perfect fries, you know, the crunchy kind, not thick, and on top were five or six giant pieces of beautifully, crisp chunky ono.  Unbelievable!!!  Soooooo good!!  We had to bring some of it home.  We then drove around up there for a while and snooped into people's yards and houses windows etc...  so much fun.

We then stopped at Safeway.  All I freaking wanted was molasses.  Is it in the sugar section?  No.  Is it in the baking section? No.  Cookie suggested the pancake/syrup section but I said that if its there that is stupid as you don't put molasses on freaking pancakes and I had a hissy fit and stormed out of the store.  I think I was having a diabetic moment...or at least I shall blame it on that!  We then finally went to Ace hardware and got what I needed to hang my stars.  Home James and a drink and cooling off and a little nine hole golf cards and a walk down to the beach for an almost pathetic sunset.  A little better tonight.  It was a lovely day all in all.

Brian just headed to bed...its ten to eight!!!  I think Cook and I are going to play some more cards before we go to bed.  So here is our todays offering of pics.  TTYL













THE FRONT SIDE OF THE CONDOS


No comments:

Post a Comment