Wednesday, April 24, 2013

ROUGH NIGHT

I was up a few times in the night...you don't want to know why!  When Bill isn't feeling well he always says he's feeling "punk"...a good way to put it.  I am feeling punk.  Its somewhat expected on the third and fourth day of juicing.  My numbers are way down though and later as I add certain meals etc  I will be able to see the effect on them.

Well, we went to the pool yesterday and walked our half hour.  It was so warm and beautiful.  Several people showed up later after Bill had left.  One of them I ran into in KMart later in the day....jeez, getting to know people...not my first choice but it is inevitable I guess.  Two young men, in their twenties, were in the gym.  The way its designed any sound coming out of there is magnified and you can hear every single grunt, fart or word.  So I floated in the pool and listened to them.  All I can say is there is no hope for the world whatsoever if it depends on the likes of these two.  "Hey Bruh, you got any of that sh*t on da weekend?"  "Yeah Bruh, she be big like dis and I jes lubs em big in the ass end" "Hey you hold da bar for me Bruh, don let no sh*t drop on ma head..hahahahahaha" "F**k no Bruh, I aint do nuttin like dat, what you sayin' Ass***e!!!"  Belch, fart, huge disturbing howl and grunt.  etc...
And that was repeated over and over.

And there is another thing that often happens over there in the morning at the pool.  You climb into the soothing pool and float around enjoying the peace and quiet when suddenly there is an obscenely loud roaring noise.  And there will be two, not one, but two and sometimes three guys with blowers and mowers, they circle the whole area for over a half hour and you can't even hear yourself think.  The smell of gasoline fumes is choking.  The funny part is the grass is so short its indented and there is nothing visible to blow.

After pool time we went into town.  I needed to make a couple of stops, one of them to buy a fly swatter.  I don't know what happened to the one I had here..its disappeared.  I need it when I go to the pool.  The flies drive us crazy when we are sitting on the lounge chairs.  If you can nail a couple of them and sit them on your leg, the other flies won't come around.  I found them at KMart so I bought a couple.  I will hide one so if this one disappears I will have a back up.  Man am I ever glad I am not young and beautiful and have to worry about what people think of me.  Such a prison that!  I can take my fly swatter and I don't care what people think!

We then drove out to Turtle Beach and watched the young and beautiful cavort about on the beach, playing bols, and drinking tequila shots.  We watched a black head white bodied little dog chase a small ball, catch it, bury it, dig it up, toss it, chase it, bury it, dig it up....so funny.  We watched little children playing in the safe waters...I didn't even take one picture.  I just sat there drinking juice and enjoying.

Home James...Bill made his own dinner and seriously can't remember what the heck I did.  And now its time to get ready to go to the pool.  TTYL
I LOVE THIS PIC...A DAD TEACHING HIS KID

I LOVE THE SUNRAYS, MORE THAN THE SUNSETS

TANDY SENT ME THIS PICTURE OF MY ADORABLE LITTLE GRANDDAUGHTER ELISE

DRESS UP TIME!

AND THATS MY AWESOME GRANDSON FENTON...THE SMARTEST KID ON THE PLANET

THIS IS THE PAINTING APRIL JUST FINISHED...A COMMISSIONED PIECE FOR A FRIEND..ITS THEIR FAMILY'S CABIN ON KEATS

1 comment: