Thursday, April 18, 2013

PRETTY BAD

Its pretty bad/sad when the highlight of your day is a wimpy so so sunset.  I went over to the pool for a couple of hours and I have to say, the water was incredible!  It was like walking into bath water, which is the way I like it.  And there was no one there...not one person!  And, on top of that, no flies.  I don't know what the heck happened to them but they are gone...for now.

Later in the afternoon we went into Home Depot and Lowes to take a look at security doors.  They all sucked but..oh well.  We picked one out and Bill is going to go pick it up today.

We also made a stop at Pier 1.  I needed another cushion for Bill's chair and I also bought a little table to put beside my bed.  I love it in there, so many things I don't have room for!

I packed up a picnic dinner, spinach salad, prawns and a thermos of milky coffee and we headed down to our usual hobo spot to watch a washed out sunset.  There are no people here right now.  What a difference from just a couple of days ago.  It is so nice to not have to battle traffic and find parking easily.  So we had our dinner and watched the sun go down.  Back home in time for Survivor (which was really good last night) and off to bed.

Not much else to report.  I think today after pool time and picking up stuff from town, we will go to one of our spots we love, there will be no people there now....yay!!!  Only two pics to post this time.  Maybe I will find more interesting ones today for you!  TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment