Tuesday, April 2, 2013

SOMETHING NEW

I made a deal with Bill before we left Vancouver that he would NOT nag me to go anywhere before 1:00 in the afternoon.  I love having my mornings to drink coffee, fb, blog, lay around etc... He has actually been pretty good!  The last few times we were here he would drive me crazy!  That man would be out and on the road 100% of the time!  So its going much better this time around.  I suggested that we go to the Kula Botanical gardens.  I am so glad I did!

What a beautiful peaceful place.  Nine acres of pure heaven.  We walked all the way to the top of the gardens, stopping to sit on benches here and there and reading the little signs.  This probably sounds totally lame to lots of people, but its cool up there and the birds were deafeningly present in the best way.

When we left we headed for our favourite coffee house and had a cup of coffee and warmed up.  (seriously)  We took the long way home, stopping at Ho'okipa Point (Turtle Beach).  The surf was HUGE!!!  But I restrained myself and only took ten pictures!  We then headed back to Kihei and raced to our favourite spot to watch the sunset, to miss it by about 2 minutes.  By then we were hungry again so we went to Ruby Tuesday's....they have an awesome old schooly salad bar.  So good.

Now we are back, tired and happy.  Time to shower and hit the sack.  I am not sure whats up for tomorrow but I do know where I will be aaaaaallllllll morning!  TTYL
WE SAT HERE FOR QUITE A WHILE LISTENING TO THE BIRDS

IN THE GAZEBO....SO PRETTY

SO CUTE....SERIOUSLY TAKING MANY PICTURES...GOOD ONES I MIGHT ADD



OUR FAVE COFFEE SPOT...GRAMMAS


THIS IS HOW WE ARE DRESSING RIGHT NOW...ITS COLD HERE!






1 comment: