Thursday, April 11, 2013

COOKIE DAY SEVEN

Okay then, this will be short.  I stayed home all day yesterday.  Cookie and Brian got back from their lava bed hike by 11:30.  By that time I had cleaned up a wee bit, washed my hair and got far enough into the molasses cookie making to discover that my little jar of powdered ginger was empty.  "Sigh"

In the afternoon Cook and Brian went out to the shops at Wailea and I started the roast beef dinner, read my book and watched really bad Life network movies and sat outside with Bill and cooked some more and generally had a roll around the house day.  Cookie and Bri got back late afternoon and we had a delicious dinner.....mashed spuds, gravy, roast, peas/carrots, weird yorkshire puddings and cheesecake.  Mmmmmmmmm.

Then we watched Survivor and American Idol and went to bed.  Thats it.  No big fights to report, nobody died, (except a 49 yr old from Vancouver Washington off Kihei here), no overheard gossip, no gory accidents and most of all....no pics.  Cookie and Brian got pictures though and I am waiting for them to email over to this computer from my old one.  So I am going to post this and when or if they ever get here I will come back and post some interesting ones from them!  TTYL
COOKIE'S PIC

BRIAN'S PIC

DUDE ON MOTORCYCLE PIC

BRIAN'S PIC

MUG SHOT

OUR FAVE BANANA BREAD HUT    COOKIE' PIC

GUESS WHO'S SHOT

COOKIE'S SHOT

BRIAN'S SHOT

BRIAN'S SHOT

ALL THE REST ARE BRIAN'S






No comments:

Post a Comment