Saturday, November 8, 2014

AMAZING GIFT

Before I mention anything else I must tell you something that happened tonight.

We arrived home in the cold and dark.  I am glad that Cookie and Monte were with me.  This house is different without Spod.  

Cookie hollered from the front door, I was still up at the truck grabbing stuff, "there is a parcel at the door!!!"  Okay, I have to admit, this was the best possible exciting distraction…who doesn't love a nice big brown box, mysteriously left right at my door.!!

I immediately abandoned truck unloading and went and got a knife to slit the tape and open this lovely thing. Inside that box, full of packing 'peanuts' a most beautiful bouganvilla (sp?), you know, one of those amazing, flowering plants you find in all kinds of places, like Maui, China, Asia in general and Florida…which is where this lovely present came from.  No other name or indication of who sent it!  A puzzle.  So I called April and told her and she told me that Sharri sent it!  She is a 'face book' friend.  We met several years ago on a cruise and she has become a very dear and supportive friend…also her husband Michael.  These two people have been unbelievably supportive over the past couple of months and they are always posting interesting awesome stuff on their page.  I love them.  Thank you Michael and Sherri.  It couldn't have been better.

Lovely day today.  We got up and went up and got our poor dogs.  Parker has aged.  I am never leaving him in a kennel ever again.  I felt so bad for him.  Right now he is curled up right under my chair…and he is passing horrible bad gas.  (shovel list…dog farts are way worse than people ones)  

We ended up at Cookies by lunch time.  Had a lovely visit with Brian, TJ, Maxen and Rylon.  Darren showed up to pick up Rylon, so we had some time to visit.  Finally we headed for the ferry.  Cookie and I went up to the buffet…mmmmmm…Monte slept in the truck.  A good trip.

Eventually we got home.  It was pretty much the way we left it.  Having company really really helped…along with that awesome surprise at my door.  People are so good to me.  And I totally appreciate it.

And that brings me to another awful poem.  Soon it gets a bit better…I promise.   

sep 28    No.6……no word today

I LAYED MY CHEEK DOWN TODAY

all my molecules suddenly align
in perfect melding harmony’
my mind swells and obliterates
all distraction and outer body haze
I go in deep, into my inner space
and begin to absorb the vibrational bliss

all the tones blend and hum
giving me joy beyond this realm
tears unbidden spring from my soul
from inside to out upon my face
each drop quivers with the testament
to the inner breathless overwhelming stream

oh the emotion and the visions those waves evoke
by every blended vibrational note
my being ascends and soars and drifts out to beyond

to that place I know I belong


TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment