Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I'D GIVE ANYTHING TO HEAR HIM SNEEZE ONE MORE TIME

Boy! I never thought I would ever say that again.  I have been in a pretty dark sad space the last couple of days and thought it better to just not post any posts.  The last thing people want to do is log on and read depressed sad posts, so I just didn't post.

But I am back.  This creating a new normal sucks but its happening.  There are so many tiny details you just can't know about until you are going through it.  Using the present tense, putting something off until he can do it,  seeing the dog hair pile up (was Spod's job), making food for two…..all that crap has to change.  Its still feeling pretty surreal.  Hard to believe.

Anywhoo…onward and upward.  I have gained two very loyal clingy dogs out of it.  They wouldn't spend the time of day with me before.  I was the rule enforcer, ergo, no sitting too near me. But now they stick right by me, under my chair, on the kitchen floor, on the couch beside me…and when I go down to the laundry room, Parker, who is not allowed downstairs, sits at the top and whines.  Same at the bathroom door when I am in there.  I think the after side of the whole event is harder than the before.

So tomorrow is a new day…which I shall be starting by washing my hair…I had it permed a few days ago.  You aren't supposed to wash it after a perm for as long as you can handle that…at least three days or more.  And now I smell like a sulphur plant and can't stand it.  Then I am cleaning the deck.  My poor lovely deck is covered in debris…thanks to the winds.  There is dirt from old planters and cans etc…all over.  I need to get it looking good again.  And then I am going to finally tackle the leftover kitchen stuff in rubber maids in the living room.  I have enough projects on this property to keep me going for a long time.

And now here is the next poem… much more my natural style but still bad.  Sorry!  TTYL

POEM 11




My BFF’S Baloney Sandwich


I love baloney 
Where ever I am
It's better than eggs
And better than spam

I have a best friend
And she taught me how
To make a baloney sandwich
The only way I’ll eat it now

First you get the frying pan
And get it real hot
You throw in a couple slices
And let them sizzle a lot

Some baloney will curl
Pulling up at the edge
And some baloney just lays there
Like it is dead

In the end it doesn't matter
Cuz when it's all brown
You slap it between bread slices
And gorf it all down

Mmmmmm I love baloney
Where ever I am at
It's a great thing to share

And a great way to get fat






2 comments:

  1. Going to have a baloney sandwich today! Will be thinking of you, every bite I take!!!!

    ReplyDelete