Saturday, November 8, 2014

RELAXING, EATING,SHOPPING, COOKING SHOWS, GOSSIP, TEXTING WITH FAMILY

That title sums up our day.  We bummed around in our jammies til one.  Then we headed down to Millstream to check out the weird meat they sell at the market.  Like alligator, rattlesnake, camel etc…Awesome grocery store….loads of different and interesting stuff.  We made a stop at Stokes and picked up unnecessary stuff.  We also made a stop at Costco…more unnecessary stuff.  Well maybe not…dog food, lamb chops, tomatoes…stuff like that.

Well here is another angsty poem.

Oct. 1

EXCHANGE


I had a visit with a friend today
we seemed to have a lot to say
he told me all about his woes
I told him all about my prose

He took the time to appreciate
I took the time to alleviate
he carefully read every refrain
and I softly bent his pain

Our molecules blended in a most gentle meld
such flowing energy our two hearts held
We left that meet at the end of our day

completely fulfilled in every way


Now its time for sleep.  My doggies are under my chair, my window wide open and letting the cold air in…perfect.  TTYL

1 comment: