Monday, November 3, 2014

EMBARRASSINGLY BAD

I am not kidding.  The poem today is awful.  He gave me the word 'healthy'.  So I wrote this poem:

POEM 2    SEPT. 25      healthy

WHISPERS TO HEAR

heal thy soul my spirit prays
karmic sizzle static craze
I see the light all jagged flash
grinding teeth and bloddy gnash

heal thy soul my spirit prays
calming flow soothing waves
rolling green and dotted trees
waving wind my mind it frees

heal thy soul my spirit prays
deep within  the pathway lays
footing sure and third eye clear
softly swaying whispers near

heal thy soul my spirit prays
feel your heart through human haze
float above the cloudy fray
float above and drift away 

I heal my soul my spirit flies
joyous swell  dance to the skies




This is actually embarrassing.  If they get any worse I just might not put them on here.

So we looked at houses today.  We met the real estate lady, Danielle, at two o'clock downtown in front of the first house.  All the little houses down there were wonderful, but really really small.  Finally we went up, way way up, to the top of Aberdeen and saw the house I fell in love with the other day.  I have driven past this place many times this week, showing it to the kids and family.  And today I finally got inside….and its perfect!  So I bought it.  I got a heck of a deal on it.  If you want to see it, the MLS number is 125437 here in Kamloops.  I love it.  Closing date is Dec. 11, but I wouldn't be able to move in til next year.  But we have lined up a professional couple that would rent it temporarily.  Kathy and Kerry know them through friends.  Will sure save on empty house insurance.

Okay I keep falling asleep here. Soo tired.  Iwill post more tomorrow.  TTYL





1 comment:

  1. Oh come on! It is not THAT bad.....I think its interesting. Its like it describes having a really bad dream then waking up to the sun.
    And the HOUSE! Its gorgeous! The garden is amazing....and it appears to have at least one purple room! LOL. I am very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete