Sunday, November 16, 2014

HANDLES AND CHECKERED FLAG

Good day today!  Aryn and Bradley arrived around two o'clock this afternoon.  They swung right into action, and put handles and knobs on the kitchen cabinets.  Wow!  What an ordeal, making sure they were exactly where they were supposed to be, drilling the holes, screwing them on.  And there were soooo many of them.  Whilst they were doing all this I finally managed to wash my hair.  Feels so good…and so curly.

We went to the Chequered Flag for dinner.  Nothing beats their shrimp club house.  And its such a homey friendly place.  I love it there.

Tonight, when we arrived home, Emily had arrived.  It was so good to see her.  So we all caught up on news, had a drink and settled in to watch cooking competitions.  A little Bobby Fley goes a long way!

Then after Aryn and Bradley went off to bed Em and I had a long awesome visit, as usual!  Tomorrow morning we are going to Floyds for breakfast!  Yummmm!!!

Now I am tucked up in my purple room with two dogs snuggled under and around me.  Parker was exceptionally happy tonight.  He even tossed one of their toys around the room.  He isn't stress scratching and panicking.  Molly on the other hand isn't well tonight again.  Thats been three days now.  If this keeps up I will have to take her in.  She ate though which is a good sign.

So here is the next poem for those few of you still reading them.  Mercifully this one is really short.  TTYL

ANOTHER WORLD

tiny little tippy toes
dance across the sky
big snorting dragons
wings so big to fly
floating over the horizon
fat lipped fishies swim
fluffy pillowy fuzzy sheep
bleating and baaahing out their hymn
as I lay upon the earth
I gaze up to the sky
and see a world like no other

all those clouds in my own minds eye

1 comment: