Saturday, November 29, 2014

SHOPPED TIL WE DROPPED

I don't even remember what happened yesterday.  And last night, after a loooooong evening of watching Breaking Bad, I was so sleepy I decided not to bore you with a boring post.  And thats not to say today's post will be much better.

First thing this morning I ended up having to clean my office and organize every piece of paper.  Aryn texted me really early asking for another piece of income tax paper she needed from me to do with the purchase of the house.  I could not find it.  So I literally had to go through about three thousand pieces of mail and papers and it was literally about the last thing I looked at.  So I hopped down to the post office and faxed it to her.

About noon Monte and I went shopping.  Man did we ever have fun!  I went to Winners and picked up all the christmassy things for decorating that I have never been able to get before.  Spod would not have approved!  But maybe he would have in the end.  He kind of liked whatever made me happy.  Anyway I am going to spend next week putting it all together in the right way.  This place will be spectacular!

Tonight Aryn and Bradley arrived and we had fun eating and visiting and listening to music.  Bradley is a world renowned DJ.  He has almost retired from it to grow his painting business.  But he knows so many of the greats and knows so much about music.  As a result its so much fun 'doing' music with him.

Now its off to bed.  Big day tomorrow!  We are going to be doing so many different things.  I shall be reporting and hopefully there will be pics too.  TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment