Sunday, November 9, 2014

GREAT DAY WITH PICS THIS TIME

We had such a good day today.  We sat around and visited over coffee this morning.  Then we went to a mall and shopped.  I popped into a dollar store and found a bunch of necessities…like fly swatters, (so hard to find), denture cups, nail brush, hand held mirror, napkins, relish, and a whole bunch more stuff…21 bucks!  Then after lady shopping, Home Sense shopping, Reitmans etc. I took Cook to the Bulk Barn…only the most amazing store on the planet.

We then headed home and watched some cooking competitions and visited then hit the garage!!  Cookie helped sort out some boxes and got a system going.  I was very very happy.

Now its late and time for another poem.  I see the words have stopped now but the poems didn't get much better.  Sorry.

Oct 2

FIREFLY
twinkle twinkle little star
blinking blinking out so far
while I lay in bed and stare
I wonder what else is there

Are there really dancing bears
or could there be unicorns so rare
maybe that shimmer and glimmer I see
are dancing fairies, swirling and free

But do you know what I really think?
see that flash as quick as a wink?
dipping diving spinning high
alll those flashes are fireflies

Twinkle twinkle little fly
lighting up the velvet sky
come and visit me  tonight

before your final dimming light


TTYL
SHE HAS SLEPT IN MY SUITCASE SINCE I GOT HOME…I DON'T WANT TO UNPACK AND WRECK HER BED

OUR AWESOME BACK YARD IN FALL TIME

OUR SUNSET OFF OUR DECK TONIGHT

STILL THERE

THE MOST AWESOMEST GIFT EVER

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH MICHAEL AND SHARRI


1 comment:

  1. So glad to see it arrived fairly intact! Can't wait to see Bill's Bougainvillea in flower..:-). That dog is the sweetest thing ever...poor baby missed you .

    ReplyDelete